Thursday 7 June 2012

Introduce : I M A movinG engiNE

My name is Iro Micheli. I could be a robot or a cyborg...not sure anymore.
Those times are fast and rough and if you stay still you will probably break.
That's why I try to move, change my points of view, swift the camera when
things wont work. I could be an engine that is fed with my thoughts and it's
mechanism works with my feelings.

My work derives from my internal self, subconscious and dark sometimes,
sweet and playful some others. Body is consumed and psyche is driven by
forces that we don't realize. Through my practice I aim to reverse that and
find the links directly to what has constructed me and swift it towards a new
me a different way of thinking a different way of living.

This is my blog with some of my works and some of my thoughts I would
like to communicate with you. Have a nice journey...

Iro Micheli

No comments:

Post a Comment